• Molding the True Self of a student by sculpting him/her into a great human being, a true Bharatiya.
• To preserve, promote and propagate family and societal values that contribute in evolving an ideal person, an ideal family, an ideal society and finally an ideal nation.
• To shape the personality of a child through right samskaram, to make the gem of the home an embellishment to Mother India.
• To impart expertise in different frontiers of ancient Indian branches of knowledge and arts.
• To ignite the spark of patriotism and make him/her the proud Son/Daughter of Bharata Matha.
• To equip the student with necessary competence to earn his/her livelihood and lead a comfortable life by providing appropriate contemporary education.
• To discover the dancer, singer, sculptor or actor in the child to make him/her spread joy everywhere.
• To transform the child into the future asset of India by making him/her a great professional like administrator, politician, officer, entrepreneur, lawyer, doctor, engineer, economist, writer, Saint, teacher, artist, scientist and enlightened being.
• To make a child the dearest of one and all by his/her holistic virtues.
Empowerment of students to shape themselves into responsible and enlightened citizens of our mother- Bharath, through propagation, preservation and promotion of ancient Bharatiya fields of wisdom.
• Education to the students which is the fine blend of Ancient Indian fields of Knowledge with the contemporary education with teaching and learning,
• Exploration and implementation of innovative endeavors that foster and support research and scholarship in ancient Bharatiya fields of wisdom.
• Facilitating the continuation/ commencement of contemporary education of students and simultaneously, enabling them to acquire the Bharatiyate in their way of life. Providing education in the different fields of ‘Knowledge of Indian Origin’, along with their contemporary education.
• Molding personality of the students by tending to their spiritual, physical, emotional, mental and intellectual development.
• Training the students with earnest care, to imbibe in them desired level of competency in their concerned field, and also the ethical, social, and moral values in them.
• Making learning environment in the Gurukulams congenial and unique, with the required physical amenities, and with the rich blend of members of Faculty enriched in academic rigor both for the Contemporary and the Ancient Indian education.
Education: The Cognition with Celebration