VVV, like education, does not belong to any individual;
- To send our childern to the Gurukulams and motivate others to send their childern.
- To Refer quality educators
- To Donate and provide with financial support
- To donate land and motivate others to donate land
- To adopt students (financial support for education of a student)
- To donate useful materials
- To publicise and promote VVV
How can you contribute to VVV – the mega project of nation – building?
- There are no restrictions of age, gender and caste to study at VVV; you can utilise this golden opportunity to become a student.
- You can send your children as students.
- You can motivate your relatives, friends and acquaintances/ parents to send their wards as students.
- You can provide contact/ information of scholars/subject experts who can be suitable to teach at VVV.
- You can dedicate your time, energy, contacts or capabilities to VVV and be a blessed Volunteer..
- You can donate useful books to the VVV-Library.
- You can donate any materials that can be useful for any projects of VVV.
- You can sponsor the complete expenses of the students studying at VVV for one day/one month/ one year/ for complete education.
- You can take complete/ partial sponsorship of any project/ building/ furniture and or other infrastructure at VVV.
- You can provide relevant, valid and constructive suggestions to help VVV in achieving its goals.
- You can make your contribution to the Vidya Nidhi (Scholarship Fund), which has been setup to help the talented students.
Bank Account Details
A/C NAME : VISHNUGUPTA VISHWAVIDYAPEETHA – A UNIT OF DHARMACHAKRA TRUST (R)
A/C NO : 099 2500 103 9537 01. BANK : KARNATAKA BANK LTD
BRANCH : SRINAGAR, BENGALURU. IFSC CODE : KARB0000099